Total number of hits on all images: 9,848,677
- 2015 - XYBORX ED 32.1 XL-XGT
- (108 images)
- Hits: 48,820
The new racer edition "XYBORX ED 32.1 XL-XGT" is an upgrade version of the original 2015 - XYBORX designed for competitive racing in the areana of drag racing and speed endurance. It comes with rigid racing performance 6 flanged riveted rims, carbon fiber rear spoilers, 70% honey combed carbon fiber body panels and classic brushed polished gold honey finishing on its top body panel mated with original silver brushed skirting kit. Designed to be lighter than its parent model and increase horse power on its engine. For full details about XYBORX ED 32.1 XL-XGT click here to visit the SDK page.
- 2010 -2015 XYBORX ED 32.0 XL-RL
- (310 images)
- Hits: 104,807
This is gallery production of XYBORX ED 32.0 XL-RL (Standard Version) from the year 2010-2015. Sequential progress from early development till the final production for public release in 2015. It was the longest duration production of concept design super car by me due to various resource obstacle through time. The base design came from CONXERTO main chassis morphed into front engine but the internal cockpit was 95% similar to save design time. XYBORX was designed to replace the aging 2005 CYBORX CD 10.0 XL-GT that was very popular back then. For full details about XYBORX ED 32.0 XL-RL click here to visit the SDK page.
- 2015 - KYOSHO SAND MASTER PRO XXL
- (196 images)
- Hits: 70,400
This is the second release of KYOSHO SAND MASTER with improve scale looks of an R/C model of a classic dune buggy that meets my desired specification and looks. All new wheels sets, modified rear roll cage to fit real wheel fittings, lighting kits, fog lights, chrome finishing ('High reflection' option must be enable in 4x4 EVO2) and classic paint jobs. The ideas of improvement inspired from my childhood memories having to recall a similar classic 4WD buggy model which i bought from store, a mini 4WD "KYOSHO OPTIMA" buggy. It was my dream model, so the PRO XXL was the closest ideal thing i had in mind just to re-lived back my younger days. Now available for download at "Ready to drive models" page.
- 2015 - KYOSHO SAND MASTER
- (130 images)
- Hits: 50,700
Years after absent from 3d gaming works for 4x4 EVO2 simulator now back with another cool project inspired by my currently active hobby R/C models. Based on my favorite model and classic comeback of dune buggy i've built replica of KYOSHO SAND MASTER buggy made via Z-modeler and ready to run in classic 4x4 EVOLUTION 2 off-road simulator. Now available for download at "Ready to drive models" page.
- Backstage Productions + Prototypes
- (1,005 images)
- Hits: 990,034
- Backstage photos, screenshots and images both pre/post production works, prototypes, test models and creation from SupermotoXL Designs. Some of my unpublish creation also displayed here too. Keep sniff around for more because every bit of creation progress will be posted here very frequently.
- CONXERTO ED 30.0 XL-Variants
- (101 images)
- Hits: 79,437
Here are some test run screenshots of CONXERTO ED 30.0 XL-(Variants) before it was publisly release. Screenshots taken from 4x4 REVO (4x4 Evolution2 mods) with 2048HD texture. CONXERTO is an off-spring design fusion between both XAVAGE and VEXUVIUS to create a perfect smooth mold exotic supercar. Unlike previous of its design sibling CONXERTO are more smoother in design lines, timid and more of todays modern classic looks. Its the only car that carry the 'ED' signature after August 2010 and the first coat of arms emblem on its nose. This car previously have been through 5 phase of 'Solid State' evaluation before the design finalised to the public. The 3rd Phase CONXERTO is very different than the final 5th Phase because the rear height of the hatch back sizing and rear wheel dimension. The old CONXERTO can be viewed from our video gallery which shown as white colored CONXERTO.
- XAVAGE CD 24.x XL-Variants
- (385 images)
- Hits: 326,761
Collection of XAVAGE CD 24.x variants designs preview in Z-modeler and in-game screenshots mostly in 4x4 EVOLUTION 2. Designed to be the ultimate wind breaker of all exotic supercar, the sharp edged surface and polygonal aero dynamic structure provide force glide against wind resistance. Its not easy to come out with an ideal design that combines elements of wind, aerodyanmic, hydraulic principal and public eye catching looks. Even tough XAVAGE is merely concept in design the looks of its body overall tells the truth and differentiate between facts and fiction in aero technology. This car intentionally to replace the aging NEMIXIS models but at the end of the day NEMIXIS bold retro design still win over XAVAGE because of its popularity by fans around the internet.
- TRAXXAS SUMMIT replica in 4x4 Evolution 2
- (238 images)
- Hits: 167,723
- Here is a special built models, an R/C model off-road replica: TRAXXAS SUMMIT. Was buit as per request from Batlhazar of 4x4evo.net. All the screenshots taken from 4x4 EVOLUTION 2 game as it runs through various track during our test drive a day before we release it on the web. Took me almost two weeks to build it. SUMMIT is a big scale monster off-roader R/C hobby grade models made by TRAXXAS company based in US country. They made good high performance R/C models...way too good and quite a pocket burner too. I want one but don't have the cash, instead with 3d skills why not build one and run it in games. So here we go, poor man's R/C now you can enjoy playing it on your screen without getting wet, dirty and hands tired fixing it. Just as said, "If you can't have one, make one".
- Workstations & Hardwares Chronology
- (35 images)
- Hits: 31,620
Ahh! how time have passed by so quick in just a blink. Few changes and development have been made up till now and so as to my current development, tools and skills. Unlike my last year lots of changes happened in my development department especially on the current computer system i'm using that have promote speedy development into 3d modelling, designs and also and added advantages for creating high polygon 3d models and superb texture quality. Here are some chronological history of computer system and hardwares that i've been using throughout the years till current date.
Picture includes some hardware system, junks, tools, event and others behinds the design scenes.
- (135 images)
- Hits: 95,544
- Wallpapers that represent every release of models from SupermotoXL Designs from old to latests.
- XENO 2 CD 8.2s XL-SE
- (24 images)
- Hits: 19,291
- Its the Knight in shining armor XENO 2 (version 8.2s SE) ....check out some hot screenshots. No doubt the second version of XENO 2 'SILVER DREAM' edition for 4x4 evo2 making a big hit and give a good punch in CYBORX's face. The first version of XENO 2 dubbed CD 10.0 was introduced in 4x4 evo1 displayed enough stunning details and real dirt worthy opponent in terms of polycount and realistic texturing quality, however it has major meshes error during its first phase of its contruction and may not compatible for 4x4 evo2. A few months later XENO 2 3d meshes undergo vertices and face fixed to take advantage over Vertex and Lighting shades on 4x4 evo2 to ensure that the reflection/chrome effect deflect and shine properly when displayed in games. The results was amazing jaw dropping view of XENO 2, superb realism, highly complex details and stunning display of graphics exceed gamers expectation on this legacy game graphics engine. In the game screenshots you could see major differences between the ingame default stock vehicles versus XENO 2 second edition. Seeing is believing.
- 2005 - EXODUS CD 9.2s XL-SE
- (21 images)
- Hits: 14,787
- This is the first real Concept Design sports car released last February 2005 and reconditioned for second released for 4x4 evo2 - EXODUS (version 8.2s SE). EXODUS was designed as a prototype car and as a sample to test our next design for our latest exotic sport car. Our first released was in 4x4 evo1, exposed several new internal feature with functional doors, hoods, and engines and etc. However it doesn't not show impressive solid view of EXODUS using 4x4 evo1 basic in-game graphics feature. So by mid March 2005 EXODUS meshes was restructured and texture redesigned to take advantages over 4x4 evo2 graphics engine. Using the reflection option 'On' and direct rendering using in-game 'DirectX 8/9 Hardware T and L' the second version of EXODUS 'SILVER DREAM' edition show us extremely way beyond expectation. From fury beast of 4x4 evo1 to beautiful diamond and jewel of 4x4 evo2 no doubt the EVO2 TnL graphic engine sculpted our EXODUS into living reality. Witness some unbelievable realistic screenshots and rides below.
- 2005 - CYBORX CD 10.2s XL-SE
- (30 images)
- Hits: 23,807
- Here are some cool in-game screen shots of CYBORX (version 10.2s SE) taken from various view angle, track and races. CYBORX is our latest urban exotic Concept Design sports car for early season of year 2005. Its bold and dynamic design taking advantages over its old rival the EXODUS. In 'SILVER DREAM' edition for 4x4 evo 2, CYBORX display tremendous amount of special silver chrome effect on it body surface taking out 4x4 EVO2 Texture and Lighting capability to display stunning in graphics and realism during gameplay.
- 2005 - NEMIXIS CD 12.2s SE XL-XGT
- (32 images)
- Hits: 26,123
- NEMIXIS have a simple design philosophy, go aero, go dynamics: Aerodynamic! Yes, sexy sports car that slice through the wind like a razor blade. Average massive 96 thousand polygon plus highly shaded texture and with the help of EVO2 graphics TnL lighting and chomic effect NEMIXIS CD 12.2s XL-SE XGT was brought back to live in a form of valuable silvery jewels. NEMIXIS construction took almost a year to complete a working models. It was started on early 2005 as a pencil sketched blueprint which revealed to the public. A month later its grandfather: CYBORX was born, carrying my symbolic trademark for SupermotoXL design, "the dual slanted headlights" which will become a symbol for my identity on every designs. This then brought forward into the NEMIXIS blueprint, later the rear bearing "X" trademark also implemented. By February 2006 NEMIXIS was functional and the design run well as expected..bold, beautiful, radical and unique. Once just a pillow hugging dream, now my creation is a reality. If that was a real thing exist in the real world i would put a hefty 5.5 million dollars price tag for this car plus V12 (F1) pneumatic powered speed demon. Well the future is not a straight line after all. Cheers.
- 2005 - NEMIXIS CD 12.0 XL-XGT
- (34 images)
- Hits: 27,387
- Racing with style, that is what NEMIXIS is all about it: standing high among the crowds. Its been a week after NEMIXIS was released, i manage to slip some time racing with some bots and friends over LAN. Really have some fun hours driving around the flat tarmac as well as dirt worthy trails. Took some cool snapshots from different camera angle, slick and sexy cruising around the track behind the beautiful backdrop of the scenery. At the end of the day i sit back relax and pop some cold drinks...looking back at the drawing blocks and pencils and said "Man! i should design some more".
- 2005 - Cross Touring 2500HP
- (108 images)
- Hits: 74,749
- How would you feel if your are strapped on exotic urban supercar with flash paintjobs, carbon body, hot custom wheels on 2500 horse power machine enough gravity force to squish you down the seat, crazy? but i like it. In 2005, i manage to get my hand busy with some of my models and pimped them up to the max, i've selected CYBORX and EXODUS as my lab rats. Yes, just like in the old '03 i'm working out redefining my creation into outlaw racer using my good old XL's original recipe. 6 piece of monsters roll out from SupermotoXL labs ready to rip off the trails, that is just 2 weeks after the standard models was released. Looks like my skills haven't worn off, looks great!. Runs great both on LAN multiplayer and AI bots. I grouped some of LAN player and race them on the track and as usual they spin on their seat and fly instead of driving. Some eat dirt, flippin 360, jump half a mile, drift, some makin donuts and other ram into fences, bushes and houses. Its was great considering i have to much spare times and getting myself busy with some modeling tools else to kill boredom before i continue with designing other models. If you wish to know more and get additional information or what ever you need just head to our community forum at KC vales 4x4EVO2 forum at http://vales.com/evo2 for discussion and social gathering. I'll be there around if you need to talk some stuff.
- 4x4 Evolution: Variety 2003 - 2004
- (66 images)
- Hits: 55,190
- For those who are curious about 4x4 EVO2 check out our screenshots below and see what you've missed. Below are some of our selected car/truck cruising around race tracks. Ranging from GT racer, lowrider, high tower monster truck and serious dune off-roader all in one pounding some dirt and scrub rubbers on tarmac. I've never get boring with it and enjoy creating some new car/truck speeding on the circuit. 4x4 evo1/2 offer both single and multiplayer on the net. 4x4 evo events ranging from sprinting, drag racing, circuit, rally cross, King of the Hills, Drift(evo1), tag, exploration, mission and treasure hunt. Gather yourself at KC vales 4x4EVO2 forum at http://vales.com/evo2 for discussion, tech stuff, downloads, races, real car/trucks discussion, share common interest and other fun stuff.
- Banners & Logo
- (10 images)
- Hits: 7,698
- Collections of site banners & logos both old and new ones. Sometimes these collection indicates historic past of SupermotoXL Designs to present time. You can download them for your own use or show support.