Things you need to now and how to use Evo1 car/truck in Evo2.
EVO 2 game can actually run/accept EVO1 car/trucks but you'll need to disable certain feature in EVO2
- To run EVO1 car/trucks make sure you turn off the "Truck Reflection" mode in the graphic setup menu.
- On your EVO2 game screen click/go to [OPTIONS] >> [GRAPHICS] >> [TRUCK REFLECTIONS]
- Set the [TRUCK REFLECTION] to "OFF (fastest)"
Why can't I enable reflection on EVO1 models in EVO2 game:
- Because EVO2 game does not support EVO1 car/truck's model texture file (*.RAW, *.ACT. *.OPA).
- EVO1 does not contain standard EVO2 texture format (*.TIF)
How do i know i'm running EVO1 car/trucks in EVO2 game?
- You'll get a pop-up error like this:
- " can't upload.....*.RAW_BUMP.TIF to gloss map it"
- "invalid......*.TIF or _BUMP_.TIF"
- If you want to be sure that you're using EVO1 models try the above procedure: Set the [TRUCK REFLECTION] to "OFF (fastest)" as mentioned earlier.
- Else consult help and technical support from the author who designed the car/trucks that affected by such errors.